Re: [Fwd: Re: Xhosa GNOME translation project]

Hi Roozbeh,

Thanks for the info.  Translate.org.za updated all the South African
language locales for glibc.  There are listed here
http://www.translate.org.za/archives/permalinks/2004-10-27T23_15_12.html

I'm not sure what needs to be done to get them into the CLDR perhaps you
can help us.

As far as the info you are looking for: Xhosa is spoken in South Africa
with 6 million plus speakers and in Lesotho < 18,000 speakers.  It is
written in a standard 26 letter Latin alphabet.