Xhosa GNOME translation project

Hi all,

At the Ubuntu Linux conference last month, we decided to undertake a rather
tight-deadlined translation of as much of the desktop as possible into Xhosa
(one of the local South African languages). Being the most organised and
accessible of all the projects, I thought GNOME was an excellent place to start.

The initial translation will be undertaken by a small team of Xhosa
translators in South Africa and we hope (rather optimistically) to have a
significant portion of GNOME 2.10 translated before its release. My role is to
coordinate the project and the translators.

I have read much of the documentation on the website, so hopefully have some
clue about what to do :) but any help and suggestions are most definitely welcome.

Thanks,
Adi Attar