Re: GUADEC 2005 and talks

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Christian Rose wrote:

Shouldn't we have a i18n and l10n BOF or something?

I agree. I would be particularly interested in discussions about new/improved ways to edit documentation translations. We might also discuss the advent of web-based po-editors such as Pootle and Rosetta, their usefulness and if they could help lower the barrier to entry for new translators.

someone is volunteering to arrange such a BOF at GUADEC.

I'm volunteering to help out, but I don't like to bear the burden of organising the BOF all by myself.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

== Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==