Re: evolution-exchange string freeze breakage

Oops .. sorry for the string freeze break. This one missed out in the huge patch. Should have been more careful.

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 21:47 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 11:02 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> There has recently been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the
> string frozen evolution-exchange HEAD branch.
>
> It is this added message:
>
> 	#: camel/camel-exchange-folder.c:371
> 	msgid "This message is not available in offline mode."

Hmm, seems to have been some confusion since this message is in
Evolution.

Surf, what happens without this message in place from a user view point?
Yeah, this string is there in Evolution and i took it from there. From a user's point of view, if we dont have this string,  he would not know that fetching a message or moving a message between folders in offline mode, failed because the message was not yet cached.

I think we might have to break string freeze for this. :(

-- Sarfraaz

-JP