Re: libbonobo - gnome developer libs - string freeze breakage?

> Tor, please revert the two string additions,

OK, can do, but see below.

> libbonobo hasn't branched off yet in a "gnome-2-10" branch,
> this means that the current freeze still affects libbonobo HEAD.

But I *did* branch it, according to Michael's instructions. There is
since yesterday a gnome-2-10 branch in libbonobo. Should I have
"registered" the branch by mailing somebody? Sorry, I didn't mean to
cause any problems.

--tml