Re: gnome-doc-utils translation guide

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 10:30 +0100, Danilo Åegan wrote:
>Yesterday at 14:02, Artur Flinta wrote:
>
>> I wonder to know hot to translate messages like:
>
>Look at "Translating the Stylesheets" chapter of "Gnome Documentation
>XSLT Manual" inside gnome-doc-utils (and other chapters as well).
>
>For me, it's accessible via Yelp (Gnome Help) in "Other Documentation"
>section.

Note that the section isn't entirely complete, but it's a really good
start.  I really should put full comments on all the strings, at least
referencing the documentation.  I'm sorry I've been so lax on this. I'll
make a point of completing the translator documentation this weekend,
after I get back home from not-so-sunny California.

--
Shaun