POTFILES.skip and generated files

Hi,

When I do 'intltool-update --maintain' in the po directory of
gnome-panel, I see these that these files are not in POTFILES.in nor in
POTFILES.skip:

applets/clock/GNOME_ClockApplet_Factory.server.in
applets/fish/GNOME_FishApplet_Factory.server.in
applets/notification_area/GNOME_NotificationAreaApplet.server.in
applets/wncklet/GNOME_Wncklet_Factory.server.in

These files are generated in the Makefile so we can know $(libexecdir).

I added them in POTFILES.skip before 2.9.91 and Christian removed them a
few days later. I'm pretty sure Christian knows what he's doing, but I'm
wondering what should be done for files like this.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.