Re: freedesktop projects for GNOME 2.10

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Danilo Åegan wrote:

>   unicode[-han]-translation (I hope this will be used by gucharmap, if not already)

unicode[-han]-translation is a project to translate Unicode
character names.  gucharmap currently does not support character
translation and so doesn't use unicode-translation, not that any
translation (other than French) is any near completion.  Noah is
involved, if not maintaining, both projects, so they should be on
the right track with regards to mutual interaction.

--behdad
http://behdad.org/