Re: freedesktop projects for GNOME 2.10

Yesterday at 9:34, Alexander Shopov wrote:

>> Check out: http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/
> I am sorry but I do not think that the information there is enough.
> (And I check the pages every day).
> For example - gnome-mime-data is the same as shared mime data.
> What about projects like gstreamer and its plugins, libxklavier?
> As far as I realize - they will be a part of the upcoming release (or
> at least a major part of the release for free unix-like OS-es).
> Take a look here:
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.9/2.9.91/sources/
> I do not see these projects at the site you pointed.

Check out following Translation Project[1] modules:
  gst-plugins
  gstreamer
  iso_3166 (used by epiphany, I think)
  iso_639 (likewise)
  scrollkeeper
  shared-mime-info
  unicode[-han]-translation (I hope this will be used by gucharmap, if not already)
  xkeyboard-config and/or xfree86_xkb_xml (used by keyboard layout chooser)

If there're freedesktop projects which require translation, please ask
maintainers to make use of TP (if translators have to come to a dozen
different translation systems, that will only put them off).

[1] http://translation.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Danilo