Re: File entries added to gal/po/POTFILES.in

Christian,
   Thanks a lot for doing that. Yes,  it is our developer's mistake.
      Harry

Christian Rose wrote:

"intltool-update --maintain" reported that there were many files missing
from po/POTFILES.* in gal:

===
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-cell-popup.c
gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-cell-text.c
gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-cell-toggle.c
gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-cell-tree.c
gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-cell.c
gal/a11y/e-table/gal-a11y-e-table-click-to-add.c
gal/e-table/e-cell-combo.c

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
===

I've added them to po/POTFILES.in now to fix this problem.