Re: clock capplet and nautilus date and time formats

Hi Artur
yes, this is another drawback in POSIX and many other locale systems.

FYI, there's a project called CLDR which you might have heard of which
provides both "stand-alone" and "format" alternatives.

see  http://www.unicode.org/cldr/

you can view the pl and pl_Pl data at :
http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/locale/common/main/

regards