Bug #149988 fixed in the 2.8 branch of gedit... is it a problem?

Hi,
	I have just fixed bug #149988 in the gedit-2-8 branch of gedit.
This has changed the name of the .pot file. Is it a problem for you?
You will probably have to the info on the Translation statistics pages
but I'm not sure if this can create other problems to you.
Please, lemme know if it is a big problem and I have to revert the patch
since I'm going to make the 2.8.3 release.

Regards,
Paolo

P.S. Note that the gedit pot files for 2.8 was called gedit-2.6.pot