Re: glibc locale data and Mozilla, Evolution

thanks Danilo,
Hmm, from a mail thread :
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-October/022325.html
the suggestion is that Evolution is using LC_TIME.

Can you point me to where the data and time formats get stored ?

thx
Peter

--
Peter Nugent,