Possible error in g-d-u migration howto?

I migrated gnome-schedule to g-d-u some time ago following this document
[1] in the wiki. One of the instructions says:

	"If you don't have one yet, create a m4 directory in your toplevel
source directory; and create a .cvsignore file in it containing at least
gnome-doc-utils.m4. Add this directory and its .cvsignore to cvs."

If I remove the m4 directory the documentation still builds with any
problem. Is it necessary for something? If not it could be removed from
the howto.

Thanks in advance

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsMigrationHowTo (point 6)

--
Rodrigo M. Fombellida <rodrifom at gmail dot com>

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es