l10n changes for gcalctool for GNOME 2.13.4

Sorry for the short notice.

I noticed that the due date for tarballs for GNOME 2.13.14
is 2nd January 2006. I will be on vacation from 24th December
2005 until 9th January 2006, so I'm not going to be able to
generate a gcalctool tarball on that date.

Instead I plan to do it at 8:00am US Pacific time on this
Friday (23rd December 2005).

So...

If you have any localisation changes you would like to make to
gcalctool for this release, could you please plan to have them
completed by that time.

Thanks.