Re: Translating the GNOME 2.12 release notes
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: Gnome i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translating the GNOME 2.12 release notes
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:43:32 +0200
On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 09:55 +0200, Danilo Åegan wrote:
> I also noticed that you added a press release? Want me to add that to
> the stats as well?
> Btw, it would be nice to add ChangeLog files inside either "docbook"
> or "notes" subdirectories,
Sorry, I had forgotten to cvs add them.
> since making translators check-out entire
> gnomeweb-wml just to commit a PO file and figures seems like waste of
> bandwidth, and will cause more conflicts for them than needed. Do you
> mind if I add them myself for all the relevant modules?
Already done. Please do add cvs commands for getting only specific bits
that translators need, if that's workable.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev