Screenshots for the documentation, a question

Hi All,
I'ld like to ask a preference question when taking screenshots for the GNOME Documentation.
When taking screenshots of the Clearlooks theme, GIMP does not do a good job regarding
the top left and top right edges of the image. For example,
http://www.isg.rhul.ac.uk/~simos/misc/gtk-colour-wheel.png

You will notice that this area is black, as the theme has a rounded title bar.
Therefore, it's good to retouch manually so that you get a result similar to
http://www.isg.rhul.ac.uk/~simos/misc/gtk-colour-wheel-shadow.png

My question is, as these screenshots go in documentation, meaning that the background is white,
is it better to have this variation?
http://www.isg.rhul.ac.uk/~simos/misc/gtk-colour-wheel-shadow-reduced.png

It would be good to be uniform in our documentation.

In addition, if adding shadows and retouching the screenshots is a lot of effort, I would like to suggest
to localisers to add basic screenshots in the figures/ directory and have a few people working on them to get them look nice.
What do you think?

Simos