Re: [Fwd: Re: Approval for Evolution UI and String Freeze breakage]

Rodney Dawes wrote:
Anyone here have any complaints with either of the two patches that
are attached to the bugs in this mail? They've already got release-team
approval, and I'd like to get these committed as soon as possible.
Thanks.

In the second bug, why the bizarre capitalization? "Post a message to a Public folder"... one would expect to see message, public, and folder all capitalized, or none of them.

# Adam

-- Rodney

Re: Approval for Evolution UI and String Freeze breakage