[Fwd: Re: Approval for Evolution UI and String Freeze breakage]

Anyone here have any complaints with either of the two patches that
are attached to the bugs in this mail? They've already got release-team
approval, and I'd like to get these committed as soon as possible.
Thanks.

-- Rodney

--- Begin Message ---
1/2. Removing the UI to access features counts as a serious bug to me :)
Luis