Re: GConf reverse string freeze breakage approval

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 13:19 -0400, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> I jumped the gun and committed a string change without any approval
> whatsoever (except from the module maintainer). Danilo asked me to
> back out the change, and I'm perfectly willing to do so. But before
> I do, I wanted to see whether I can get the string change approved
> to remain in rather than backing it out.
>
> The change is outlined in Bug #301133.

	This all seems a little over the top. I approved the change on the 9th
and you committed it on the 10th. As far as I'm concerned, the string
freeze only really comes into effect when the release goes out, which in
this case was on the 10th.

Cheers,
Mark.