Re: String Change in Evolution

Yesterday at 23:43, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> Just a notice that the strings in Evolution that did contain "vFolder"
> or "VFolder", or "vfolder", all now use the term "Search Folder". This
> includes the documentation.

Oh, this is excellent news!  Not really the great timing (couple of
hours before the string freeze: this should have been done way
earlier), but I anyway advised my translators to use a translation for
"Folder" instead of the ugly "v" (for virtual) prepending with
"vFolders" (which means that we should have reported this as I18N bug
way sooner as well, so it's partly our fault).

Now, a tip for translators: you may want to use "msgfilter" to fix
your translations and later unfuzzy them by hand.

Cheers,
Danilo