Re: (re)enable CVS commit-time check for validity of po files?

>On 8/5/05, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
>> We definitely don't want to insist on all committed PO files to have
>> valid accelerators, IMHO.  (it may sometime be impossible to make
>> accelerators for everything without conflicts)
>
>Not to mention that many messages contain underscore, yet
>they are not accelerators (translator_credits, debug messages, etc).
>Enabling accelerator check for these messages would be pointless.
>
>Abel

On a side note here: I recently opened bugs for _all_ modules which still
used translator_credits instead of translator-credits. So, that's not
really an issue any more.

That said, the check in the commit script is meant to prevent
build-failure. If some translation team decides to not translate
mnemonics (yet), that's their decision. So the "underscore" check is
not needed and should be turned off IMHO.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
(Apologising for his late response)