question of translating docs.

Hi,
I'm planing on traslating gnome docs into Korean and I'm going to
translate "Desktop User Guide" first

I've read documents about translating on the net. And shaunm gave me
advises on the #doc channel. (thanks, shaunm)
Then, I just know how to use translation tools such as xml2po and
gtranslator.
I downloaded gnome2-user-doc-2.8.1.tar.gz first and I'm ready to go.

But, I don't know what I should do after translaing all .xml file.
Could you tell me what I need to do next?

thank you.