New team for Tigrinya_Eritrea (ti_ER)

Hello guys!!

Am here by announcing a new Tigrinya_Eritrea(ti_ER)
team.

Team Leader: Simon Mebrahtu
E-mail: simesoft (at) yahoo (dot) com

official website for this project will be
http://tinux.sourceforge.net and for the time being,
until i finish setuping up the sf project page, the
e-mail shown above will be used as an official e-mail
of the project. Regarding project mailing list, I have
already contacted the sourceforge guys and I'll send
it to this mailing list as soon as i get a reponse
from the sf guys.

Any one interested in this project is always welcome
to join us!!!

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail