Re: en_GB

Heya,

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 23:46 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > I'm already on the bugzilla maint alias, I'm not sure what else is
> > required.
>
> Acting as a contact person from the GTP side of things to the en_GB
> translators, recruiting new en_GB volunteers and help them get started,
> perhaps maintaining a simple web page for the team with some info, and
> the occasional translation. Basically keep the ball rolling with en_GB
> translations and the relevant administrativia you may need.

I'm replying to an e-mail that's more than a year old, but, hey, I
finally got around to it.

I've put up a page on the wiki to explain what being part of the en_GB
team means:
http://live.gnome.org/BritishEnglish

Comments and fixes for may speling ar wellcom.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>