Re: Epiphany Extensions branch

sön 2004-09-26 klockan 18.58 skrev Christian Persch:
> epiphany-extensions branched 2 weeks ago (and gnome-i18n was notified),
> but the gnome 2.8 status pages still show "HEAD" branch... can they
> please be switched to "gnome-2-8"?

Changed now.

Although this omission was not intentional, I do try to keep the amount
of branch changes at a minimum for the pieces of software listed in the
"extras" category of the translation status pages.

The reason is both that manually keeping branch information uptodate for
the GNOME core release takes up much of my time already, but also that
many developers of "extras" software often announce that translators
should switch to a non-HEAD branch, but then forget to let translators
know when they should go back translating HEAD. The end result of that
is that often translators spend time translating dead branches, which is
a big waste of resources.

Thus, I hope you'll let translators know when they should go back
translating HEAD. If you like, you can also update
gnome-i18n/status/data/translation-status.xml yourself with the correct
epiphany-extensions branch when needed.