[Fwd: How add the Aztec Language to the Proyect]

--
Daniel Espinosa Ortiz <esodan yahoo com mx>
--- Begin Message ---

The locale, need to use the settings for es_MX, becouse this language is
just in Mexico as a native speakers, and we want to have a enviromente
where if any string is not translated the message must be showed in
Mexican Spanish (es_MX) or in Spanish (es).

Could you help us?