Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merge from head to gnome-2-8 branch.

Hi all,

gtkhtml is merged as well

gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge-start point on HEAD
gtkhtml-3-2-2-merge point on gnome-2-8

I didn't merged .po files changes - there was 1 message change in ms.po, sq.po and tr.po which I was unsure about which one is right. Then there was one big change in be.po (maybe changed encoding?), I left gnome-2-8 version intact.

Cheers
Radek