Updating GTP logo

Hello Danilo, Christian, Carlos!

Since we are releasing 2.8 today, and there will be page about supported languages in release notes (with a link to GTP page) I would suggest that we put our new logo (http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/logo_simple.png) on GTP page instead of the older one (if noone is oppositing of course).

That would make GTP page look even better during these high traffic days. There is a module is CVS called i18n-web, but I don't think these are the sources of current GTP page.

Regards,

--
Metin