Re: Translation issues

tis 2004-09-14 klockan 13.10 skrev Alexander Larsson:
> I just fixed some problems in the arabic translation of nautilus that
> were causing crashes. When translating markup or other kinds of machine-
> parsed strings, be very careful.

Btw, if you should find other bugs in translations, please don't
hesitate to use the "l10n" product in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n). There should be
a component for every language, and the appropriate translators be bug
owners of the respective language components there.

I know it doesn't help much if it's a problem blocking a release and
needing an urgent fix, but it could be helpful in making the right
translators aware of the problem.