Re: GNOME 2.8 Documents

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 20:00, James R. Johnson wrote:
> I was wondering - where I get the GNOME 2.8 FAQs and User Manuals for
> Translating?

The User Guide, System Administrator's Guide, and Accessibility Guide
are in the gnome-user-docs module in CVS, under gnome2-user-guide,
gnome2-system-admin-guide, and gnome2-accessibility-guide.

There are no other official desktop-wide documents from the GDP, though
the web team may have some stuff.  Note, however, that none of these
three guides have yet been updated for 2.8, so there's really no point
in translating them right now.

Yes, I know it sucks.  I know the translation team can't possibly do its
job when the documentation is finalized only days before release.  But
until we get more people working on the documentation, there's not much
I can do about it.

--
Shaun