Re: ximian bug 67864, T_oolbar -> Tool_bar.

Hi,

Today at 10:57, Not Zed wrote:

> T_oolbar -> Tool_bar

This can be done without affecting translators too much (i.e. not
breaking string freeze from I18N POV).  This message should not be
changed in translations, only in the original.

So, you might want to do something along the lines of

  for i in po/*.po; do
     sed -e 's/msgfmt "T_oolbar"/msgfmt "Tool_bar"/' <$i>tmp.po && mv tmp.po $i
  done

but you need to let translators know that you'll be touching files
prior to doing that (i.e. post to this list again) so we could avoid
CVS conflicts (which many translators don't like handling), and you
need to be careful about duplicate messages and such (i.e. if some
translation already has a message "Tool_bar", it would invalidate a
PO file; this is unlikely to happen, but check with "msgfmt -cv"
later on, so as not to break the build).

Cheers,
Danilo