Re: nautilus 2.8 string freeze break request

> Only one menu item is being added (Open New Window) the second string is
> just the description that shows up on the status bar when you mouse over
> the menu item

That's where you notice that I don't have a clue about internal
structures and programming, sorry.
Still I think it might make sense to have the preferences I mentioned,
since you hardly ever need to open the location you are again but want
to brows somewhere else to drag a file to a different folder afterwards.

David