Other textual domains need to be translated

Hello i18n people!

>From my bad experience in Gnome 2.4 I have to watch Screensaver
configuration dialoq in plain english despite having translated
100% of essenitals. I think we should have a list of other important
textual domains which are dependent to GNOME and which are user visible
somewhere on Gnome-i18n site. For example I have 4 domains in my
mind. They are:

- Screensaver config dialoq (though I don't know where to get the pot file)
- shared-mime-info on Translation project (!!!! imprtant)
- iso_3166 (same place)
- gstreamer and gstreamer-plugins (same place)

Well, maybe the last one may not me so user visible but at
least other ones are very imprtant if we want to deliver fully
i18n'ed desktop. Anyone can add something to this list?

I hope I won't see anything in English this time, at least
on default GNOME :p

Cheers,
--Metin