- From: Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org>
- To: Alexander Winston <alexander winston comcast net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: zenity/po/en_CA.po missing
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:00:48 +0100
I've removed en_CA from zenity/configure.in (ALL_LINGUAS), because
Alexander probably forgot to "cvs add en_CA.po".
If your build was crashing and burning on zenity, it should no more.
Danilo (hoping I didn't introduce any other borkage instead)
PS. I also hope nobody minds for me acting without further
approval -- I think we're close enough to the release that this needs
to be sorted out as soon as possible; I did check everything twice,
using cvs.gnome.org/bonsai as well.
] [Thread Prev