Re: first turkmen PO files

Hi Ghorban,

Ghorban Mohamad Tavakkoli <gmtavakkoli@yahoo.com> writes:

> I attached two PO files (gnome-desktop and gnome-mag)
> in this mail.

Please don't attach files to mails directed at gnome-i18n -- lot of
people read this list, and it's already very high traffic; we don't
want to make everybody download all translations (and there are
still a lot of people on dial-up, like I am).  Instead, send them
privately to somebody like Christian Rose or myself, if you want them
commited.  I hope Christian doesn't mind if I commit them for you.

They will appear in the status pages around 20:00 GMT (perhaps even
at 15:00, but not necessarily :).

Cheers,
Danilo