Re: Punjabii CVS account

tis 2004-03-09 klockan 15.38 skrev KBST Punjab:
>   Gursharn Singh is team coordinator, but please help us to create the
> CVS account, so that we can update the GNOME files for 2.6, many files
> are translated, but not updated,

CVS accounts are typically only granted for individual contributors who
have already contributed some significant amount of translations to
GNOME. In other words, CVS accounts aren't created in advance of
(potential) contributions.

In the mean time, you can send finished translations to someone that
already has a cvs account, and this person can then put them into CVS
for you. I can do this for you if you'd like. Just make sure in advance
that the po files pass the "msgfmt -cvv pa.po" test without errors, and
that they have been gzipped after that. You can then send the files
either by attaching them to a mail directly to me, or by putting them on
a web site and send a mail directly to me containing a link pointing out
where I can fetch the files.

Once you've contributed some translations this way, we can look at
creating a CVS account for someone in your team that fulfills the above
criteria of individual contribution. That person should follow the
instructions for applying for a CVS account at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/.