Re: Arabic gnome 2.6

yeah those are indeed bugs in the interfaces, after translating the
desktop, and for 2.8 my main focus will be on reporting as much bugs as
possible to get "real" rtl support, I mean if you look at gedit it's all
sweet with the arabic glyphs but you can't call it a #real# rtl app as
the icons are arranged in ltr...
Same goes for the eog tabs or the file-roller location bar, etc...

yours
Arafat