Re: HOLD ON! — Re: Gnome applets and new strings

Danilo Åegan wrote:

Not really â most of them are city names: since there're not more than
300 U.N. recognized countries, it's obvious why not all of them could
be countries ;)

Sorry, my fault :(

Yet, I advise you to wait a bit before doing so (or translating these
strings), since we're about to create a separate translation domain
for these locations, and I think we won't count these into "core"
desktop statistics (not on me to decide, but that's my wish).

Track bug #89746 for details.

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll wait a bit...

Metin
--
Metin Amiroff      <metin at karegen dot com>
http://www.azitt.com | http://www.amiroff.com