Waiting until tomorrow with Gossip 0.7.6

Hi,

I noticed when getting back from my weekend trip that I had missed to
add gossip-vcard-dialog.c to POTFILES.in so those strings where not
marked for translation.

Therefor I'll hold of the release until tomorrow with the 0.7.6 release
in order to give any translator that want to do some last minute
translation some time to do so.

Sorry that it's only one day but I'm going away tomorrow evening and I
really want this release out before that (and Guadec next week).

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/