Re: Difficulties for new translator (was Re: Aktualisierte Glom-DE-Übersetzung)

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 15:55 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Hendrik was told to fill in the form at
> http://www.gnome.org/~chema/cvs_account.html
> I don't believe that this is something that people should be using
> today. Is there a better method that translators should be using? I
> guess that there must already be some better how-to-help pages
> somewhere.

That form looks quite out of date. The links it refers to are out of
date, and these days we require slightly different information. The real
official link (or at least a more up-to-date one) is here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/requesting.html

Hope this helps. Might be worth arranging for that old page to be taken
down too, lest it waste more peoples time ;)

Regards,

--
Ross