Re: Translation of numeric values (application gnome-schedule)

Sini Ruohomaa <ruohomaa+gnome cc helsinki fi> writes:

> (Eg. the last %s is an object of the sentence, it must be a subject
> for me to be able to use the translated unit names in their basic
> forms.)

As far as the sequence is concerned, you can change it:

>From the gettext manual (File: gettext.info,  Node: c-format Flag):

  If the word order in the above German translation would be correct one
  would have to write

     "%2$d Zeichen lang ist die Zeichenkette `%1$s'"

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)