New mailing list for po-related commits

I saw a message on the gnome-i18n list a few days ago (I think it was
Telsa), that suggested that some translators are subscribing to the cvs-
commits-list (and filtering out everything but the po files they're
interested in).

I thought this was a shameful waste of resources on both sides, so I
fiddled a bit to make it send out a seperate commit message only when
changes are made to the contents of 'po' directories (even the ones in
gimp with the funny names).

Get some: