A new component/module for the nice translators worldwide to pick up

Hi there,

We (Gaute Hope and me, Philip Van Hoof) have just imported a new module
in cvs.gnome.org: "gnome-schedule". It's a application to ease the
configuration of the system crontab. Some parts may be a real challenge
to get translated, like the "humanly readable version" of the frequency
setting.

People who have joined the translation teams are free to not only modify
and add translation related sources and files, they are also free to
correct the python code in order to get the translations done (if thats
necessary of course).

To everybody who ever translated an application and especially to the
people who are going to translate gnome-schedule: Thanks in advance for
your translations. It's appreciated.

Also thanks for the translations of one of my former applications, GNOME
Clipboard Manager.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org