Re: New team for "Nasa Yuwe" language

Hi Christian,

Sorry for answer this email so late. I have some doubts

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Christian Rose wrote:

> As Elros told, there seems to be a collective ISO 639 language code for
> Páez / Nasa Yuwe and some other South American languages: "sai". So this
> code is probably what you should use when you produce translations.

What happend when another team wants to translate to another of the
languages that are include in the sai?

> I take the above as that you're offering to contribute translations for
> this language, and be the GNOME language coordinator for it.
>

> Support for Páez / Nasa Yuwe (sai) is indeed most welcome in GNOME. I've
> added your name and e-mail address to the teams page at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html now. Please verify
> that this listing is correct. I used only the "Páez" name since this
> seemed to be what Ethnologue preferred.

Ok, thanks, but first I have to establish with the rest of the people
involved the objetives of the project, because translate gnome is a very
huge job.

> I'll also send a mail in private to you with a request for bugzilla
> details. Please reply to that mail as soon as possible.

I've not received it yet. Could you send it again please

> Thanks, and welcome,
>
> Christian

Thanks to you,

--
santiago josé ruano rincón
administración servidores y servicios de internet

http://www.unicauca.edu.co/~santiago/llaves/santiago_pub.asc

hay 10 tipos de personas, las que entienden binario y las que no