Blam translatable

Hi,

I've just gone over Blam (module blam) to make sure that translations
work. Previously only the glade-file was translatable. I've also made
the schemas-file and desktop file translatable now.

What's more important is that the application now uses the translated
strings ;)

Anyway, I'm planning on doing a release of Blam today or tomorrow but
I'll do another one in a week or so if there are translation updates.

Best Regards and keep rocking!
  Mikael Hallendal

PS. Feel free to let me know if I did something wrong regarding the
i18n-framework

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/