Possible sentence splitting in Divifund

Martin,

I couldn't take a look in your code, but I think this two string are
in the same sentence and you're going to put them together like this:
"From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will need
to have saved $ XX.YY by the date MM/DD/YYYY."

#: Divifund.py:1906
msgid ""
"From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will need to have
"
"saved"

#: Divifund.py:1907
msgid "by the date"

If I'm correct, this is a sentence splitting which makes difficult the
translation for some languages like Portuguese.

Still in the case I'm correct, you should print your string this way
"From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will need
to have saved %.2f by the date %s" (or something better) so your
program can be properly translated.

If I'm not correct, please just forgive me by the mistake. :-P

Regards,

Raphael Higino