Re: MIME data

Translation status of shared-mime-info (freedesktop cvs):
About 50% per language and only 13(!!!) languages.

I'm tempted to direct the blame for this entirely to the maintainers of shared-mime-info. Your numbers are in stark contrast to the TP procects numbers, where nearly everybody are 90%-100%:

http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=shared-mime-info

If they use the TP, they use the TP. When it's time to translate, I expect the maintainers to make a TP announcement. And with a reasonable time to act before they release, I might add.

Next, I just copied the gnome-mime-data translation over to the shared-
mime-info folder and ran intltool again. Results: a bit worse (about 45%
translated per language), but now in 67 languages.

Your gnome-mime-info and merged-mime-info stats were rather unhelpful, since there were no language codes.

--
Å. Skjæveland