Re: MIME data

Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> writes:

[...]

>> It would help if the maintainers uploaded at least 0.14 (or better,
>> current CVS state) to TP.
>
> Yeah, please bug them. I agree that what's currently provided by the
> shared-mime-info maintainers on the TP looks very outdated, but I don't
> think they subscribe to this mailing list. :-(

Oh, I've forgotten my report. I contacted
site-wranglers freedesktop org and finally got a CVS account
(apparantly, the list was a black hole for a while). You just need to
send a public SSH key - instructions are on http://www.freedesktop.org
somewhere.

So I'm now maintaining the Danish translation of shared-mime-info
directly. I think that's the way forward since it seems that the TP
synchronisation is more or less completely dead.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/