Re: local instruments in /gnome-media/cddb-slave2/cddb-track-editor.c

>>   Can I add turkmen musical instruments [dutar and
>> gyjak and yedi bugun and ...]and singing methods
>> [halk aydym, lale, hudy and ...] in gnome-media
>> translation?

> Probably depends on what you mean by "add". Which
> messages are you thinking of, and would you change
> their meaning?

The messages like "Sonata" and "Euro-Techno" and ...
these items are not used in our area and change their
meaning is not a good idea. I think the developers
can add a code like this:
///////////////////////////////
Glib::ustring
   local_instruments = _("local_instruments");
Glib::ustring
   local_songs = _("local_songs");

if (local_instruments == "local_instruments")
   local_instruments = "";
if (local_songs == "local_songs")
   local_songs = "";

with these codes translators can add their strings
in this module.

Regards

=====
Gurban M. Tewekgeli

Don't send me Microsoft Word files. [thanks]